Saturday, September 13, 2008

Getting Started

You will all have to forgive me as I am a blog virgin. In fact when my little Sister said something about a blog when she was in high school (I was in college) my response was "blog; what the hell is a blog?" My technical education has only grown since then. I can now, thankfully, update my own iPod thanks to several different tutorials by Husband. I told him I really didn't care and that I was perfectly fine with him doing it for me, but no. I get the "you are 23 years old and you have a college degree you need to be able to update your own friggin iPod." When you put it that way, how can I argue?

So why blog may you ask? I guess I am just looking for a place to get all this crap off my chest. You may from time to time hear about my crazy dogs, my hilarious Husband, my loveably wacky Sister, my hordes of blessedly appreciated friends, and apparently my opinions about just about everything.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Yay! You have a blog! :)