Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Baby Had Her Hate On

I think I have mentioned before that I read and read and read. I am especially reading a lot right now as I am on my finale tour of uncomplicated reading time before the baby is born. My Mom recently lent me the first book in a series called 1rst to Die by James Patterson. If you have read him before his books are usually easy reads and I don’t know what his deal is but he is able to come up with some pretty psychotic villains.

Anyhow last night I was propped up reading the book on the couch by a lamp while Husband watched his favorite show Heroes. I was really comfortable and for the first time had the book propped up on my stomach. The baby had been moving a lot since I started reading. I am beginning to wonder if I was too into the book and my blood pressured was raised; but anyway I digress. Out of nowhere baby girl kicked the spine of the book so hard it popped up in the air and I almost dropped it! It was so freaking cool.

So I am not sure if she doesn’t like murder mysteries, dislikes James Patterson, or just wanted some sleep. Either way she made her Mommy very happy.

No comments: